Organizers of the Greeley Stampede have introduced the names of artists scheduled to carry out at the event’s Park Music Phase introduced by TBK Lender.
Every single day, the Park New music Stage will provide no cost music and leisure for Stampede readers who can test out countrywide up-and-coming artists as very well as see very well acknowledged acts that headline the event’s live performance series.
All performances at the Park New music Stage are involved with park admission at no supplemental charge.
Headlining this year’s lineup is:
- Ned LeDoux — 9:30 p.m. Thursday, June 24
- Josh Abbott Band — 9:30 p.m. Friday, June 25
- Priscilla Block — 11 p.m. Thursday, July 1
- Drake White — 11 p.m. Friday, July 2
- Seaforth— 11 p.m. Saturday, July 3
- Kimberly Dunn— 8 p.m. Sunday, July 4
Supplemental performances in the course of the event involve:
- Kyle Allgood and the NoGoods — 6:30 p.m. Saturday, June 26
- Trent Hughs— 9 p.m. Tuesday, June 29
- Savanna Chestnut— 6 p.m. Wednesday, June 30
- Ashton Lee— 9 p.m. Wednesday, June 30
- Nation Music Project— 6 p.m. Thursday, July 1
- Morgans Mill and Clayton Mann— 5:30 p.m. Friday, July 2
- Lacy Jo— 6 p.m. Saturday, July 3
Information on extra amusement and artists scheduled to show up at the Stampede will be unveiled as the party gets nearer.
To be certain all site visitors really feel comfy and protected, organizers have moved the phase to enable for additional spacing. The stage will be found upcoming to the pavilion, just south of where by it had been in the earlier.
“We want to make confident there is a great deal of area for visitors to distribute out and really feel protected when they are at the occasion,” Justin Watada, Greeley Stampede general chairman said. “The Park Stage, meals courtroom and bar all have their own area now.”
Remain up to day on upcoming variations and additions to the Greeley Stampede by likely to www.greeleystampede.org.